TBD in 2021 | Infinite Strength
Miracle Mondays Online
A Course in Miracles was brought through a collaborative venture between Helen Schucman and William Thetford, Professors of Medical Psychology at Columbia University's College of Physicians and Surgeons of New York City.
Miracle Mondays is designed to helps transform your perceptions and experience that help you to self soothe when we experience triggers throughout the day, be it, judgments against others, ourselves, or events that are occurring daily.
Judgements, anger, irritations, stresses, and anxieties create more self harm and limits access to feeling more freedom, creativity and healthy habits to achieving our goals.
This class will be more of a educational class, individuals are not required to share if one does not feel comfortable, questions are monitored based on general circumstances and it is not a group counselling session.
You will learn how to :
- grounding yourself & emotional regulation
- align your mental, emotional and physical
- change your perception on any difficult situation
- accessing freedom and forgiveness
- understanding and challenging negative perspectives
- decrease stress responses
- shifting and challenging your thoughts
Investment each Wednesday: $25 plus tax (5 pack for $100 plus tax available)
Purchase can be made
Time: 8 pm - 9 pm